Rooting / Unrooting Guide
1. Enable ‘Unknown Sources’
2. Enable ‘USB Debugging’
3. Start MPU
4. Plug in handset
5. Wait for drivers to install
6. Check handset for message about the computers RSA Key. If it appears check the box on the message and select OK
7. Wait for 10 or so seconds for phone details to appear on screen
8. Once they appear click ‘Root/Unroot’
9. The program will check if the phone is rooted.
10. The program will ask if you want to unroot the phone. Click yes
11. The unroot will complete in less than 10 seconds. The phone is now Unrooted!
10. The rooting process will start, please follow any displayed instructions
11. Please wait for the process to complete and your phone is now Rooted!